If you’re bright, collaborative and motivated to learn then this could be the graduate programme for you. As a high potential graduate, progressing faster and further than your peers, we’ll have high expectations of you.
We’ll expect you to:
- Take responsibility for delivering results, make decisions and deal with tough challenges.
- Show promise as a leader and work hard to fulfil your potential.
- Prioritise workload, communicate well, be resilient, and support others.
- Be flexible and work in a variety of roles that demand a range of skills.
- Learn quickly, balance stakeholder interests, engage with colleagues and live our values.
You’ll need, or be expecting to achieve, a degree (or equivalent) in any discipline by July 2019.
We’re looking for people with potential
Our ultimate aspiration is that you’ll reach a senior leadership position. So we’re looking for people who are showing the early signs of leadership. To get there you’ll need both the ambition and commitment to fulfil your potential. Key signs of early leadership for us are…
You’ll understand yourself and the impact you have on those around you. For us, self-reflection and seeking feedback from others are the two most important activities you can do to develop yourself self-awareness.
You’ll be ambitious about your growth and development. To develop yourself and fulfil your potential you’ll already be put in the extra effort that leads to higher achievement.
You’ll seek to work with others to achieve more than you could alone. To do this successfully you will invest time in building relationships, handle conflict in a constructive manner and be happy to share control.
What we’re looking for, in more detail…
There’ll be more on the characteristics we’ll be selecting for once the application process opens. In the meantime why not try our GDP Preview Quiz. This should give you a good indication of whether or not you would enjoy being part of the programme!